Allied 48V Lithium Golf Cart Battery Set
The Future is NOW for Golf Cart Power!
Allied "Drop-in-Ready" lithium batteries, are the same size as your current 6V, 8V or 12V Lead Acid Batteries - but pack way more power!
Installation is very easy and can be done at home with only the items we include in this kit. Simply remove your existing lead-acid batteries, insert Allied batteries, attach cables in parallel, secure holding brackets and the install is complete.
Work great with EZGO, Club Car, Yamaha, Icon and more. Includes a state of the art Hi-Performance BMS compatible with upgraded motors, controllers and regen braking.
Why Choose Allied Lithium?
No more rubber gloves, corrosion or adding water to annoying lead acid batteries.
Lithium LiFePO4 Batteries are the clean, green and easy-to-maintain upgrade to your old lead acid configuration!
1/2 the Weight
Allied Lithium Batteries weigh 28lbs and require much fewer batteries to run the cart efficiently. This results in an average weight reduction of 250+ lbs!
This dramatic weight reduction increases acceleration, maximum speed, and distance!
After a round or two of golf or enjoying a day around the neighborhood just plug in the Lithium Charger for an hour or two and the batteries will be fully charged.
No need to trickle charge all day and night.
Great for Long Term Storage
For vehicles left in storage either for long winters or snow birds leaving their car for months, lithium batteries only lose 2-4% of charge per month.
Lead-Acid batteries will lose up to 33% of charge per month when not on the charger.
Tested and Safe
Allied battery has a BMS in every battery.
The BMS will detect any problems with the performance of the battery and shut down any cells not functioning properly.
The BMS will also protect the batteries from any over-charging or under charging.
FedEx and UPS have approved our product for air and ground shipping.
Allied Lithium Batteries include an 8-year manufacturer's warranty to guarantee you will receive the full value of your investment.
Lithium batteries under normal use will provide you over 10 years of maintenance-free service! While lead-acid will last just 3-5 years based on how well you maintain the batteries. Allied Warranty Registration Page
Key Allied Battery Details
• Grade A – EV Cells: Allied uses true 48V 105AH cells, unlike others who have switched to cheaper storage 100AH cells that are not designed for EV use. This causes reduced range and shorter battery life.
• Hi-performance Battery Management System (BMS): Designed to work hi-performance vehicles and with regenerative braking systems, for carts such as the EZGO RXV.
• Bluetooth technology and a user-friendly mobile app: Gain easy access to State-of-Charge, cell voltage, cycles and much more. Includes a robust OEM dashboard to allow off-site maintenance and troubleshooting, ensuring efficient and timely fixes for optimal customer experience.
• Innovative sleep mode: Eliminates risk of over discharge if customer leaves headlight or other accessories on. When paired with an Allied Solenoid the system will disconnect ALL draw from motor, controller and accessories, eliminating the risk for over discharge and protecting the customers investment.
• CAN bus and RS485: Allied Batteries include CAN bus and RS485 protocols natively, allowing seamless integration with various controller and display screens.
• Integrated Active Balancer: Balances cells 80X faster than batteries depending on just the BMS. The Allied active balancer ensures cells are fully balanced when charging and discharging. This will extend the life of the battery and ensure a consistent state of charge due to every cell being at the same voltage.
• Thick Steel Case: The structural integrity of Allied Battery's casing is designed to prevent any potential for dents or punctures. The thicker steel walls not only ensure physical resilience but also promote optimal heat dissipation, contributing to the battery's overall efficiency and performance.
• Fire Suppression Technology (FST): In the event of excessive heat or a fire near the battery, Allied's FST discharges a proprietary chemical mixture, enveloping the interior of the battery. This process eliminates oxygen within the battery case to provide a shield from external threats.
Lithium Golf Cart Conversion Packages
- 72V 18Ah Lithium Batteries [2x-6x packages available!]
- Lithium Waterproof Charger with OEM Plug
- State of Charge (SOC) Meter
- Charging Adapters compatible with your golf cart!
- 8-Year Warranty
- Free Shipping to Your Door
- 4 or 6 Gauge Golf Cart Cables
- Dual USB Phone / Accessory Charger
- Dash Mounted Battery Meter
- 36V / 48V to 12V Voltage Converter