Allied 36V Lithium Golf Cart Battery Set
Ace now offers the top rated Allied lithium commercial line of big bank batteries for Golf Carts.
Whether you're out on the course or taking a leisurely Sunday drive around your neighborhood, you need a battery that will keep you moving without any unwanted surprises. The Allied 105AH average 40-45 miles per charge. See Data sheets below.
Work great with EZGO, Club Car, ICON, AdvancedEV, Yamaha and more. Includes strong BMS for upgraded motors and controllers.
Every Package Includes:
• Hi-Performance BMS
• Bluetooth Mobile App
• Grade A LiFePO4 Cells
• CAN Bus and RS485 Harness
• Mounting Brackets
• Hardware Pack
• 4 Gauge Cables
• Waterproof Lithium Charger
• Onboard or OEM Charger Plug
Helpful Allied Battery Install Videos
Great Features of Lithium
No more rubber gloves, corrosion or adding water.
Adding water is not only a troublesome task, but it can overflow and ruin the garage floor.
1/2 the Weight
The Allied 105AH weights 108 lgs. This results in an average weight reduction of 200+ lbs!
This dramatic weight reduction increases acceleration, maximum speed, and distance!
After a round or two of golf or enjoying a day around the neighborhood just plug in the Lithium Charger for an hour or two and the batteries will be fully charged.
No need to trickle charge all day and night.
Great for Long Term Storage
For vehicles left in storage either for long winters or snow birds leaving their car for months, lithium batteries only lose 2-4% of charge per month.
Lead-Acid batteries will lose up to 33% of charge per month when not on the charger.
Tested and Safe
Allied battery has a BMS in every battery.
The BMS will detect any problems with the performance of the battery and shut down any cells not functioning properly.
The BMS will also protect the batteries from any over-charging or under charging.
FedEx and UPS have approved our product for air and ground shipping.
Allied Lithium Batteries include an 8-year manufacturer's warranty to guarantee you will receive the full value of your investment.
Lithium batteries under normal use will provide you over 10 years of maintenance-free service! While lead-acid will last just 3-5 years based on how well you maintain the batteries. Allied Warranty Registration Link
Key Allied Battery Details
• Grade A – EV Cells: Allied uses true 48V 105AH cells, unlike others who have switched to cheaper storage 100AH cells that are not designed for EV use. This causes reduced range and shorter battery life.
• Hi-performance Battery Management System (BMS): Designed to work hi-performance vehicles and with regenerative braking systems, for carts such as the EZGO RXV.
• Bluetooth technology and a user-friendly mobile app: Gain easy access to State-of-Charge, cell voltage, cycles and much more. Includes a robust OEM dashboard to allow off-site maintenance and troubleshooting, ensuring efficient and timely fixes for optimal customer experience.
• Innovative sleep mode: Eliminates risk of over discharge if customer leaves headlight or other accessories on. When paired with an Allied Solenoid the system will disconnect ALL draw from motor, controller and accessories, eliminating the risk for over discharge and protecting the customers investment.
• CAN bus and RS485: Allied Batteries include CAN bus and RS485 protocols natively, allowing seamless integration with various controller and display screens.
• Integrated Active Balancer: Balances cells 80X faster than batteries depending on just the BMS. The Allied active balancer ensures cells are fully balanced when charging and discharging. This will extend the life of the battery and ensure a consistent state of charge due to every cell being at the same voltage.
• Thick Steel Case: The structural integrity of Allied Battery's casing is designed to prevent any potential for dents or punctures. The thicker steel walls not only ensure physical resilience but also promote optimal heat dissipation, contributing to the battery's overall efficiency and performance.
• Fire Suppression Technology (FST): In the event of excessive heat or a fire near the battery, Allied's FST discharges a proprietary chemical mixture, enveloping the interior of the battery. This process eliminates oxygen within the battery case to provide a shield from external threats.
Common 36V Lithium Golf Cart Battery
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
I have a 1998 EXGO TXT and am interested in a conversion kit. What kit and accessories would I need to utilize the standard charger port. Do you have an installation manual I can look at?
All you would need is to pick the cart you have and we send a harness with the battery that fits your cart.